Monday, March 2, 2015

FINALLY, finally I have come across I really liked!

I finished Noah and Me about 3 hours ago and thought I have to let you guys know that it is really worth a read.


“So you fix broken hearts, do you?” I ask. “Seems a little ironic.” 

Noah Carter is one of the best cardiothoracic doctors in the country. He’s incredibly intelligent, funny, kind and he’s a beast in the bedroom. He has scars that drizzle down his chest and painful memories of an unforgettable night that plague his every waking hour. 

Seven years ago, Noah stumbled upon me at the side of a grave and saved me in one of the most compassionate ways another human being can save another. I will always love him for that. Always. 

He loved me in a way that no man has ever loved me since, and I gave him everything. I gave it all to him until my secrets and lies tore us apart, forcing me to shatter his heart into a thousand little pieces. 

Seven years ago, he loved me…but now he hates me. And I hate that he hates me. Leaving Noah is my biggest regret in life - and I have a lot of things that I regret. A lot. 
I’m Ariel Miller, and this is the story of Noah and Me. (Amazon)


This book is a roller coaster of emotions but I like it that way. I cannot stand easy love stories as this is just not what love is like. Love is irrational, love hurts, and love does not always chose right...

Both characters were just amazing and I felt close to them at once. There is this suspence going on right from the beginning and I like that we do not understand why Ariel is behaving the way she is. We only know that she is a good person and she just cannot help herself. 
Noah seems like great boyfriend material. But I like him even more all grown up. I would have loved to have more insight on their current lives as I believe this would have been a great story too. We realise right from the beginning that he is hurt but he cannot stay away from her... I will not tell too much but it is definitely worth a read...

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment